The Offer Process
When selling your home, there's nothing more exciting than receiving an offer. That means someone is interested in your buying your home.
What is an offer?
An offer in the State of Florida is a legal document signed by a Buyer that shows the price the buyer is proposing to pay for your home, the offer will include details, such as the closing date, money down, home inspection and other terms and conditions, once signed by the Seller then the offer is a legally binding contract.
Here are the steps involved in the offer process.
• The Buyers agent will send me the offer.
• I will make sure that the Buyer agent has included with the offer either proof of funds or a pre-approval letter from a lender.
• I will meet with you personally to review and explain the offer.
• I will give you my professional opinion as to the quality of the offer, if there are any concerns I will point them out to you.
• I will advise you on whether to accept the offer, reject the offer, or make a counter-offer.
• I will skillfully negotiate on your behalf, to get you the best terms and conditions as possible.
• I will prepare all the documents, and work closely with you, the buyer, there agent and the title company to make sure the transaction goes through smoothly and closes on time.
• I will communicate and update you throughout the entire process, I will make sure all contingencies are met and that we are on time for closing.
Once we have an offer making sure that the transaction successfully closes is my number one priority.
If you’re thinking of selling your home and would like to know what it’s worth in today’s market just call or email me for a no-obligation Personal Consultation.